THIS FORUM HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN!

OUR NEW SITE IS

WWW.AVALON-GAMING.COM
Avalon
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN!

OUR NEW SITE IS

WWW.AVALON-GAMING.COM
Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS FORUM HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN!! GO TO OUR NEW SITE WWW.AVALON-GAMING.COM
Event Info Click Here!

News & Update

Avalons New Site!!

Click here

- Guild Merge (40+)

Click here

- Legion Status & Invites

Click here

- Recruiting Forum Officers (Support)

Click here

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:33 pm
Chatbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» Cya lol
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm by Cyber

» THIS IS ME!
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 pm by monotonaz

» DotA PUDGE LOLOL FAT MAN XD
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 am by BubblesJX

» (New) Avalon guild promo
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 am by monotonaz

» This or that?
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm by Cyber

» Cyber and Doom on WEBCAM xD
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm by Halloz

» outdated pics of me XD
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 am by doomthrust

» Going on a trip to Finland .
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 am by Cyber

» its sushi ^^
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 pm by GodAnubis

Top posters
Frobus (391)
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_vote_lcapMy evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_voting_barMy evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_vote_rcap 
girl_barb (343)
My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_vote_lcapMy evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_voting_barMy evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! I_vote_rcap 
sushilover (332)
dasano (298)
Halloz (249)
Sari (248)
AbbyAlok (218)
Benitora (193)
doomthrust (152)
monotonaz (137)
Statistics
We have 315 registered users
The newest registered user is Xnyzorea

Our users have posted a total of 4308 messages in 309 subjects

My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BubblesJX
Level 1
Level 1
BubblesJX

My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! Empty
PostSubject: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Yo Avalon! Well anyway im just here to say im going to be inactive for a while because ill be playing my xbox360. Yay me! XD got 7 games i wanna pwn ^^. Gonna have so much fun killing the convenant in Halo MWHAHAAHAHAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . See ya soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm

NOLIFE THAT X-BOX! xD ( btw when u nolife long enough it WILL overheat Wink )
Back to top Go down
BubblesJX
Level 1
Level 1
BubblesJX

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:00 am

awww... really? gay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:02 am

my friend nolifed like 1 week, then he got RCOD ( Red Circle of Death o.o ) meaning it overheated aka commited suicide aka raped itself
Back to top Go down
monotonaz
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
monotonaz

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:16 pm

hmmm... kjthxbye
Back to top Go down
http://www.monotonaz.hyves.nl
Halloz
Admin
Admin
Halloz

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 pm

we dont care!!!!!! smile
Back to top Go down
https://avalon.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!   My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW! Empty

Back to top Go down

My evil and sadisitic side of playing games XD XBOX360 FTW!
Page 1 of 1